Geothermal Heating, Cooling, & Hot Water Systems
Your Geothermal Heating & Cooling System will Pay for Itself within a 2-5 Year Period!
Geothermal heating & cooling is the most economical, clean, non-polluting, proven heating & cooling technology available today. It can save you anywhere from 50 - 80% of the cost of heating and cooling compared to a conventional system.
Massmann Geothermal & Mechanical specializes in the design and installation of residential and light commercial geothermal heating, cooling, and hot water systems. We have been installing geothermal systems in the Twin Cities area since 2001, installing more geothermal systems than any other GeoComfort dealer.
Benefits of Geothermal Heating & Cooling Systems:
- Energy Savings: Annual savings of 50 to 80% when compared to ordinary systems.
- Quiet Operation: No unsightly outdoor unit to disturb you or your neighbors.
- Comfort: Even cooling and heating with no blasts of air, dehumidify during the hot summer months.
- Clean and Safe: No fossil fuels such as propane and natural gas, no flames, fumes, odors, or carbon monoxide.
- System Lifespan: Little or no maintenance with lifespan of more than 20 years if properly maintained.
- Positive Cash Flow: A system will usually pay for itself within a 2 to 5 year time span.
"GeoComfort would highly recommend Massmann Geothermal & Mechanical to any and all customers looking for the best geothermal system at the most competitive price."
Brian Urlaub, Regional Manager Enertech, Inc.
Geothermal heating and cooling systems harness the natural ground temperature to heat or cool the air inside of your home or business depending upon the time of year. Retrofitting a home or building with one of our GeoComfort Systems is no problem. Massmann Geothermal & Mechanical's heating and cooling units use the same internal space as standard HVAC systems and require no noisy outside unit.